Sunday, August 2, 2009

The NEXT to the LAST word!

Sorry! I KNEW this would happen! I forgot to mention the nicest part of the trip... my sister. She made me laugh so hard I snorted and wheezed, just short of peeing my pants! Golly gee, was it fun! As the bane of my childhood, who seemed fairly intent on making my life a living hell (by breaking my toys, hitting me, showing me scary pictures and telling me tales I was innocent enough to believe) I once despaired of finding common ground, but she is so real, so authentic that even strangers seemed to connect to her... that is... er... well, you KNOW what I mean! While everyone played their roles in this comedy, SHE was the real center of the whirling, colorful pinwheel. Oooooh! Pretty! Thank you Patty, for all that you do and all that you are! You're the BEST!

1 comment: